Friday, February 17, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions

Hello Stamping Friends.
This is going to be a really shot post today.

I have been stamping up a storm! I have lots of new cards to share with you all over the next few weeks.

 This card was so fun and easy to do. I am not sure if you can see it but the flower has Dazzling Diamonds all over it. Instead of using glue all over it I used the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive sheets. They are really a great value, you get 12, 12x12 sheet for 14.95. Believe me they will last you a long, long time. I used the new Sprinkled Expression stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration mini. I just love this saying You Make My Whole Face Smile! It is such a great sentiment.
One of my favorite things to do is to be able to stamp and then punch what I have stamped. It truly makes your card making go so much faster! So here is everything I used for this card.

Card stock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip
DSP: Everyday Enchantment
Stamp Set: Sprinkled Expressions, Mixed Bunch
Punches: Blossom, Blossom Builder, Large Oval. Decorative Label
Ribbon: Pool Party

Monday night is the new Basic Card Class. This month we will be making 4 different Birthday cards.
The cost for this class is $15.00 or FREE with a $20.00 order. Please RSVP so I can have your kits ready.

I hope I have inspired you all to stamp today
Karen 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love how you put it all together! I am finally home so maybe I can get in some stamping today.

    ReplyDelete