Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Weston


Wow! I can't believe my grandson is now 1 year old! He had such a nice Birthday party Saturday. My daughter-in-law really outdid herself!

This is a card we did for a Private Card Class I did a couple weeks ago.
 What is a Private Card Class? It is like the home workshop but you make more cards. I have two options right now. 1st option is make 4 cards of 2 designs total of 4. Cost $15.00 or free with a min. $20.00 order. 2nd option is make 8 cards of 2 designs total 8. Cost is $20.00 or free with a min. $25.00 order.
Hostess must have a min. of 6 guest and will receive hostess benefits. If hostess has 10 guest or $100.00 in outside orders you will receive your class for free. With $200.00 in outside orders or two bookings Hostess will receive hostess benefits plus a stamp set of you choice valued at $17.95.
E-mail or call if you have any questions.
I used a fun stamp set I got for free at convention it is called Easy Events.
Also a quick reminder we are well into Sale-A-Bration! I just love this time of year. So many free products!

Last thing I want to leave you with, this is my baby, she is due in a couple weeks! I know she can't wait and to tell you the truth neither can I!

Well it is late. I am off to bed.
Good night
Karen

1 comment: