Monday, August 6, 2012

I am going to give this another try!

Hello to all my wonderful friends out there. I am going to give blogging another try. I want to see if I can make this work this new Stampin’ Up! year.

I want to thank everyone so much for all your support this past Stampin’ Up! year. I earned the trip to Hilton Head South Carolina! I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life and supporting me and my business. My Husband and I will go in late September. I can not wait!

About a month ago I went to convention. I had a really good time. I learn so much there and get so invigorated to start working again. I went with Nendy Kerr and Shannon Bradley. I met so many wonderful demos. this year, a few I met will be going to Hilton Head also so I can’t wait to see them again! I was honored to go with a friend who is Mormon. She took us on a few tours. One of the best parts was being able to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearse.

IMG_6435IMG_6433

I would encourage any of you who are on the fence about becoming a demonstrator that this is the year to join! Maybe even the month! I love what I do! You will too. Stampin’ Up! has a wonderful offer this month for anyone who joins this month. You will receive this wonderful kit to put together. It is a $60.00 value! Joining Stampin’ Up! has never been easier! Plus the starter kit is now $99.00! It is a $125.00 value! Let me know if you have any question, I would love to answer them.

spooktackular

I still watch my grandson 4 days a week. I love it and would not change a thing. I love watching him grow. Since I last posted I also had another grandson. He is 5 months old. I love watching him grow as well. They are both so very special!

I will be updating my class pages so make sure you check them out. I look forward to seeing all of you at my Christmas In August Spectacular! It is going to be so much Fun! I will have 4 make-n-takes, lots of samples to look at, new products to see, and a prize wheel to spin with a $50.00 order! This will be the 25th of August @ 9:30 am. So far it will be at my house but will let everyone know if I change the place.

Thank you all!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment