Monday, January 30, 2012

What a Weekend!

                                         
Well I don't know about you but my weekend was full of fun and love and family. First I want to tell you how much fun Saturday was. We had my youngest daughters baby shower. My oldest daughter Melissa and my daughter in law Roslyn put this on.Boy are they good! They did the decorations, planning, and all the work that went into this. I know it was not an easy task. But they pulled it off well. Here are a few pictures.



 







My daughter Melissa is the one who did the amazing diaper cakes. The first one is on the table, it is the monkey and the palm tree. The other diaper cake is the duck on the Motorcycle by the cupcakes.
One of the photos is my mom, Melissa, Catlyn and myself the other is my three wonderful daughters. Melissa, Roslyn, Catlyn and then of coarse my Grandson Weston. Thank you all who came it truly was a wonderful time.

Next I have a fun card for you I made tonight. One of my husbands co-workers has a B-Day tomorrow. She is the age of my oldest daughter so my husband looks at her like one of his own. Her name is also Melissa. So I found this gift cards video on youtube. It is by Christina..... here is her video name is what I guess what you would call it or here channel name? It is ckaplan64 If you go to it you should be able to find this. It was not extremely easy but was not all that hard either. It is a sliding gift card holder.


I used Pool Party card stock, Apothecary stamp set and the DPS from the SAB mini. I also cut the stamped image and paper with the Labels Framlets Die!
Let me just tell you how much I love those dies! Then I water colored with a blender pen and some ink.
I also wanted to remind you all about SALE-A-BRATION. It is so wonderful to receive free items.  With a $50.00 order you can get a stamp set or paper.....and so on for free! How can you go wrong.
Well it is late so I am off to bed but I hope I have inspired you to find some time to create!
Karen

1 comment: