Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scented Embossing Powder

Can I tell you all how much I love the scented embossing powder! The scents are strong when you smell them in the jar but once you emboss with them the smell is just like it should be. I used the vanilla embossing powder on this card. I have had the card for a couple of weeks and the scent lasts! I am sold with them.
I used the Mouthwatering stamp set in the new Occasions Mini. I used makers on the ice cream cones and the Versamaker that we so often forget about. I used that on the ice cream part then poured the embossing powder over it and heat set it. It smells terrific. Every time I walk by the card I smell it. OK, are you sold yet?
Another favorite product on this card is the Sweet Shop DSP! How much fun it is! I love it! I know probably way to many exclamation points but I am really excited about this new mini and the wonderful products in there.

Products used:
Mouthwatering Stamp Set $16.95 clear mount
Sweet Shop DSP $12.95
Card stock: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Pool Party Seam Binding
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details $2.50
Versamarker $3.25

If you want to make this card it is one we will be making at my Feb. Basic Card Class on the 20th @ 6:00pm Hope to see you there.
Please remember to RSVP

Sale-A-Bration time is here! 

Don't forget to book your workshops or Private Card Class. This is the best time for you as a hostess. Get a few friends together and we will have some fun.
I hope I have inspired you to be creative today
Karen

1 comment: