Tuesday, January 24, 2012

IT IS TIME FOR SALE-A-BRATION!

Ok, first of all let me say it is time for me to get back to posting! With that said, I am so excited to tell you all it is time for SALE-A-BRATION!
If you have not received your SAB Mini give me a call so I can get one to you. Or you can view it online here.

With your order of $50.00 you will get to chose any item out of the SAB mini for free! For $100.00 you will get to chose two items and so on.

Host a workshop-with $150.00 in orders you as the hostess will receive a beautiful tote and your $25.00 in free merchandise.
With a $400.00 workshop total you will receive the free tote plus a bundle from page 6 and 7 of the mini  (this bundle has a stamp set, DSP, and ribbon and brads!) plus $65.00 in free merchandise plus a half off item! Wow! What a deal!

 So don't delay, book your workshops today! For everyone who calls and books a Workshop or Private Card Class today Jan. 24th you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product from me.

This is also an amazing deal! You can't lose getting the discount on the starter kit, plus every month with your demonstrator order you will get  to chose a package of DSP or a Digital download! So if you are thinking about signing up give me a call. A deal like this does not come along often.

This card is made with some fun new products out of the SAB Mini! I used the Everyday Enchantment DSP. Fresh Vintage Stamp Set  and a brad from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack. I can't tell you how much I love these products!

For some of you wondering here are a few pics. of my grandson.


Thank you all and I hope I have inspired you to get out your stamps today.

No comments:

Post a Comment