Friday, September 9, 2011

Saturdays Club!

Good Morning!

I did not post yesterday and I am so sorry. Wednesday was not the best of days. One of my little dogs bit my Grandson in the face! She did not break his skin but did leave marks. It happened so fast I could not get to him soon enough. He was only 3 feet away from me. Boy I tell you what an awful time I have had since. I love my dog. But I love my grandson more. I don’t know, so for now she will be locked up when I have him. Actually all my dogs will, I have three. I just don’t trust any of them now. My kids were upset as well but my son told me I am making more out of it then I should. I am finding it is just different being my grandson then when I had my own kids. Hope that makes sence.

Now on to my Big Shot. Most of you know it was not well. It had joint trouble. (Ha ha) Anyway I found out that I did purchase it over three years ago so it was not under warranty anymore. So that meant I would have to buy a new one. Well my husband took it apart last night and found that one of the bearings was rusted. He cleaned it, greased it and put it back together. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!  YAH!!!!!!!   I am so excited! Now I don’t have to purchase a new one! (Which I would not have minded but this lets me put that money towards new products.)

I am so excited for Saturdays Club! I have some fun new products, and can’t wait to share them! They will be having some fun projects. This is one. It is a telescoping card. I also think I found a new favorite color combo. Soft Suede, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz! Love It!
IMG_0156
So for this card I used my new favorite stamp set Gently Falling!
I also used the sentiment out of Falling leaves
I made a one inch lolly using My Favorite New DSP Spice Cake!
The squares were cut with the Big Shot dies.

NEW CLUB
I am looking to start a new club. I have 3 people who have committed at this point so we need at least 3 more. This is a fun time for you. You will come one day or evening and make 3 projects like the one above. These projects are a little more difficult but fun to do and have. Then you will put in an order for the month. 1 person a month is the hostess till you all have been the hostess. With 6 people your order will be $25.00 a month but the cost will go down with more people. This is a great way to get a few things you have been wanting without spending a lot. Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Well my grandson will be here shortly.
Hope you find some time to stamp today.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment