Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Funky Four

Good Morning!
Yesterday was a really nice day. I had my grandson for a short while. He finally has one tooth coming through. We had so much fun together. He thinks he can walk on his own also.

He took a long nap so I was able to participate in a chat and challenge which was on our SUDSOL group. You go into the chat room, they give you a sketch and you have fun chatting about your business or other things and work on a card to go along with the sketch. It was a good time.

Again though I am using my favorite colors.

101_5135

For this card I used:

Funky Four stamp set, page  88
Heard From the Heart, page 167
Berry Blossom DSP, page 185
3/8’ Ruffled Ribbon, page 194
Designer Printed Brads, page 199
Large tag punch, page 209
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, page 221
Colors of cardstock: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Ink: Calypso Coral
Markers: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limade

I sent out my newsletter last night. If you did not receive one and would like it please e-mail me, kabouchikas@msn.com and I will be happy to send one out to you.

I hope you all get a chance to stamp today
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment