Saturday, September 17, 2011

Easy Events

Good morning!

Well I am sorry I have not posted in over a week. It has been quite a busy week and now I am packed and at this time driving to the airport. I am so looking forward to this trip! I will still have a few posts this week.
Today I am show casing a card we did at the Christmas Card Class last Monday night. This card used a stamp set we were given at convention. It is called Easy Events. I love it! It has 8 different stamps in it for different events! It really is a must have.
IMG_0174
The products used for this card are:
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz
DSP: 2010-2012 In Color Paper Stack
Markers: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Big Shot Die Perfect Pennants, Circles #2 Die 2” circle 1 3/4” Punch, Dazzling Details, Black embossing powder

Here is the recipe for you who asked,
1. Fold your base cardstock in half Then with your Poppy Parade marker ink up your stamp several times and stamp the image on the top half. Then punch the bottom with the Scallop Trim Border punch. Remember start in the middle then work to one side then the other.
2.Glue on the DSP above the Scallop border bottom. Then glue the small 1” piece of Pear Pizzaz along top of DSP.
3.  Take embossing Buddy and rub your piece of Whisper White. Stamp image on that piece in Versa Mark. Then take black embossing powder and emboss image. Color image in.
4. Layer your pieces and use dimensionals to glue it to you card. Now take your Dazzling Details and put dots on your berries. Set aside to dry.
I sure hope those instructions make since.
Thank you all who came to the class, I sure had a great time!
I hope you get some time to stamp today
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the perfect pennant die! It looks nice with about everything!

    ReplyDelete