Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Paper Flowers

Hi everyone,

While at Convention almost all of the displays had wonderful paper flowers! (remember the theme was grow.) So when I got home I decided to try and make my own. So this is what I came up with. They were so easy and fun to make! Stampin' Up! is coming out with a new tool that will help to make these easier! It will be revealed September 1st. So make sure you check back to see what it is. Also if you would like to be on my mailing list so I can send you a mini (which our Holiday mini will be out the end of August and it is FABULOUS!) e-mail me at kabouchikas@msn.com and I will make sure you get one. I made these flowers using the Just Add Cake DSP. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the paper!

Hope you get some time to stamp today.
Karen




3 comments:

  1. Great Flowers! I really do like making flowers. I will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you're flowers turned out so cute! You made me wanna try and make some of my own. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    These look great I am anxious to try to make them. Hope to see you on Sat. So glad that you clued us in to your blog!
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete