Monday, July 25, 2011

Convention Swaps / and a Wedding

Hi everyone,


One of the best things we get to do at convention is swap cards with other demonstrators. I love this so we can have plenty of ideas with stamp sets we may not own. (which always make me want to buy more sets) This year I also did an organized swap. It was so much fun! Plus what is really neat is swapping with some of ladies whose blogs I follow!  The swaps I received were absolutely amazing! All you demos out there really out did yourself this year!  So as my daughter and I were going through them she fell in love with this card. This card was made by Pam McLean of Spruce Grove, AB. It truly is very elegant. So she decided to use this as her reception invite. Yes my youngest is getting married! But she wants a small family ceremony, so we won't be making wedding invitations.

So this is what she came up with for her card. She used Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, and More Mustard Card stock, The ink color is Cherry Cobbler and she used the Elegant Lines Embossing folder. Also as soon as it comes in we will be using the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding for the center ribbon, right now we have a piece of card stock there. This was just a proto-type so she could make sure it was what she wanted. I think it turned out really nice.
Well today I am off to shop. I don't have my grandson today so we have to get the shopping done because I will have him the rest of the week. He is truly a wonderful little boy. He is 5 months now and we have so much fun together! I am so blessed and honored that I get to babysit him.

Hope you all get some time to stamp
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment