Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Computer Problems

Hi everyone,

Doesn't it figure, the minute I start blogging again my computer decides to get sick. For some reason the keyboard has locked up and we can't get it working so I am using my husband's notebook which I don't like! It is just to small for me. I already have trouble seeing and the screen is so little! Oh well maybe I will get a new one out of it!?!

 I have been working on the Open House I am having this Saturday. It is from 10:00 am till 4:00pm Please remember to RSVP 520-234-1298. I am really excited about sharing new products from the new catalog with all of you! I have lots of new classes for all of you to see and sign up for, lots of prizes, and fun make & takes.

Are you finding that your wish list is to long and you don't know where to start. I have a deal for you....Stampin' Up! is offering their stater kit for only $99.00! Can you believe it! It normally is $175.00. Plus when you sign up during this promotion you will receive a $40.00 gift! It is a beautiful keepsake box and all the product you need to decorate it with.So don't delay, now is the perfect time to sign up. E-mail me and I will help you with any questions you might have or with signing up.  kabouchikas@msn.com
This is a picture of the Keepsake Box. But don't delay there is only 5 days left. Yes, that is right this offer ends July 31st.


Well I'm off to work:) I love my job! Wouldn't you like to be able to say that?
I hope you find some time to stamp today
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment