Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Fixed!

I tell you all my husband is a wonderful man. He came home and fixed my computer! Darn! I wanted a new one:) Looks like I'll be using this old one for awhile now. That's ok, it still is a good one. I guess from what he said is one of the keys was bad. It was the number lock key. So he removed it! I can't use the numbers off to the side anymore but it works and that is all that matters.

I have a card for you today. I am LOVING the new In Colors! I can't even tell you which one is my favorite because I love them all!
This card uses the new stamp set we got at Convention! Raining Flowers. LOVE IT! The colors are Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, and Daffodil Delight. What a great combination. I also used a new in color brad.
Well my Grandson will be here any minute so hope you all have a great day I know I will!
Hope you get some time to stamp today
Karen


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the textured circles on the background! I am excited to see what is in the Holiday mini catalog!

    ReplyDelete