Saturday, May 2, 2009

Need a Pick Up?


Hi everyone! I am so excited about the DSP(designer series paper) Promotion this month from Stampin' Up! So I am going to try to post cards and projects using them all this month. This card features Bella Rose DSP. This is one of my favorites! I use it a lot. In fact I have had two packs and this is the end of the scraps!( I guess with the promotion I will need to get a couple more)
Here is the recipe:
Stamp sets; Loads of Love, Loads of Love accessories, and Together Forever.
Paper; DSP Bella Rose.
Cardstock; riding hood red, pink pirouette, and whisper white.
Ink; riding hood red, summer sun, basic grey, choc. chip kiwi kiss, and close to cocoa.
Accessories; circle fire brads, antique brass jumbo eyelets, white grosgrain ribbon, crop-a-dile.

1 comment: