Monday, May 4, 2009

Mojo Monday contest, week #85

Hi everyone! I am feeling a little under the weather today. My oldest has strep and this morning I woke up with a sore throat and a little achy! Oh well just like her we will get over it so we just move along. (It sure does slow you down though.)

I don't know If I have told you the age of my kids, they are 26, 21, and 19. They still all live at home which I love having them here. I can't imagine what life would be with out them here. My 21 year old son is getting married in August! I am so excited! So in the future expect wedding invitations here. I will start playing with different styles soon.


Well It is Mojo Monday. The ladies over at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ come up with a different sketch every Monday. This week they are also doing a contest. They have some awesome prizes as well. You too can play along! They details are on their blog.

I had a lot of fun putting this card together using this sketch. The minute I saw the sketch I new exactly what paper I was going to use. I used a wonderful, and beautiful DSP. It is called Bella Bleu. It is on Page 161, of the Idea Book and Catalog. I have a lot of it because I used it to make my son's engagement announcements with it. I hope you enjoy the card.
















4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a beautiful card. I love all the glitter and the blue around the butterfly is gorgeous. Excellent job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Good for you. You beat me to it! :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glimmer and shimmer! Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! ...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete