Friday, May 1, 2009

It is National Scrapbooking Month: Picture the Possibilities
















I absolutely love the Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! carries, and this month you can receive one package of paper for FREE! I am so excited about this promotion this month.


This is the deal: Buy 3 packages of any Designer Series Paper and get one Free! You can mix and match, this promotion also includes the 12" x 12" textured paper, and all the 12" x 12" specialty paper. Wow! This is great and I am going to stock up.


Next, Stampin' Up! is introducing a new stamp set! It will be in the new catalog, which will not be released until July. It is called "Jumble Alphabet" and is being offered at a 20% discount which makes it $35.16! What a deal!


The last and best part of this Promotion is you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $75.00! With that $75.00 you will get a Srapbooking starter kit. For more information give me a call. I would love to have you on my team!
1-520-234-1298

No comments:

Post a Comment