Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two Scrapbooking Pages

Hi everyone,

Today I am feeling a little better. Thank goodness! I thought since it is National Scrapbooking month I would show a couple scrap booking pages. Scrapbooking is such a wonderful way to preserve your memories.

The first page I did, used the circle cutter. It sure is hard coming up with a manly page! I sure love using flowers and ribbons. But I think I did OK. I truly love all the circles. I used the DSP Sweet Slumber. Also I used a gray corduroy button.


The next page I made a few weeks ago. I love the Petal Pizzaz stamp set. I had fun using my big shot with the Swirls Scribbles sizzlit. The DSP I used in this one was Raspberry Tart.

The last two years sure have been a struggle for my parents. But praise the lord things are getting better. But it sure has brought me a lot closer to them. I have grown to know them in a way I never thought I could. You will probably see a lot of scrapbooking pages in the future featuring them.

1 comment: