Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Blog!

Hi and Welcome. I am so excited to have started a blog. I have wanted to for so long but have been really nervous about it. I have looked at so many and you all are so great out there in blog land. I only hope that mine will be half as good.
I am a Stampin' Up demo. and have been for over three years now. I love it! I work for the greatest company!
I recently had the opportunity to go to the Albuquerque Regional with my up line Shannon Bradly and a Stampin' Up friend from Tucson, Sherry Lee. We had a great time! I learned so much. You demonstraitors are amazing in what you come up with. My up line and I are going to convention for our first time and we both are so excited! I am counting down the days.
For my very first post I wanted to share a card I recently did. I can not stop using this set. Cheep Talk. It is my favorite.
Recipe:


card stock: elegant eggplant, always artichoke, and whisper white.

ink: elegant eggplant

accessories: white, elegant eggplant, and always artichoke grosgrain ribbon, chocolate chip, and always artichoke stampin' write markers, I also use the big shot and the scallop oval frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment