Monday, November 21, 2011

Online Extravaganza

b1_header_onlinex_democust_usca
Well it is that time of year! Time to be with our family’s to give thanks.
Time to get the turkey and all the fixings to have a great Thanksgiving dinner.
Then it is time to shop! Black Friday shopping is so much fun!
But….if you don’t like being out in the cold…….
Good News!
Stampin' Up! has a great on-line sale this year!
Be sure to log in to my Online Store on Monday, November 21st,
to take advantage of great savings like...
· FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy
My Digital Studio Express
· 60% off select Designer Fabrics
· 30% off an exclusive ribbon bundle!
· PLUS...two items, on sale for 24 hours only
(Nov 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [Mountain Time])
Who doesn't love a great sale, and a sale that doesn’t
require me to get up at 3am the day following Thanksgiving
is even better!
Shop in your jammies, just don't miss these deals!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
kabouchikas@msn.com

1 comment:

  1. I already placed my order! The things I wanted to get for Christmas gifts were on sale!!

    ReplyDelete