Friday, November 4, 2011

Short post

Sorry everyone, this will be a short post tonight. I have been extremely busy getting ready for my 2 workshops this weekend, and then my techniques class on Monday night. I am so excited about all this though. I truly love sharing my passion with everyone so I can’t wait to get started tomorrow!

I have a fun card for you all to see. As most of you know I went to Regionals this past month and learned so much! Demos also do short workshop wows and this was one of them. I new the moment I saw it I would have to case it. So here it is:

IMG_0895

Sorry if the picture is a little small. I have to say I love it! It truly is not that hard to make. It is a telescoping card. I will post more details tomorrow.

Take care and I hope this inspires you to stamp

Karen

1 comment:

  1. This does look better in person! I might CASE it also!

    ReplyDelete