Monday, August 15, 2011

My Digital Studio

Good Morning!

I hope all you stampers and scrapers had a great weekend. I know I sure did! It is always great when I get to spend my Saturday with my stamp club sisters up in Tucson. This month was a month off so we all brought projects of our own to work on. It was so much fun to see what everyone was working on. This group is truly inspiring and I so look forward to being with all of you every month!

I thought today I would share a couple more pages from my 6 x 6 album I am doing on My Digital Studio. I am doing a scrapbook that Stampin’ Up! has the pages and layouts already done for you so all you need to do is drop in your photos. It is so easy and perfect for these photos of my grandson. So when your in a hurry and just want to have your scrapbook done, these layouts work so well.

Weston At Grandma's-005

Weston At Grandma's-006

Well I hope these pages inspire you to get some scrapbooking done. If you have any questions about MDS (My Digital Studio) Please feel free to e-mail me: kabouchikas@msn.com

I will be happy to talk with you about it.

Also a quick reminder about the Big Shot Class Friday night. We will be doing 3 projects with the Big Shot. I look forward to seeing you all there and I still have a few spots left if you are interested. Please call or e-mail me to reserve your spot. The class is at 6:00 pm and the cost of the class is $15.00

Thank you all for stopping by! I hope you find some time to stamp today

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment