Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone! Hope your week is ending on a good note. I know mine will be. I have my grandson one last day today and I will have to get lots of hugs kisses and smiles to last me through till Tuesday. Yesterday he must have smiled the whole day! What a joy!

Do you own a Big Shot? Even if you don’t own one would you like to learn how to use one. Would you like to learn new new ways to use it? Or just learn how to do the projects you see all over the internet? Well, I have the class for you. Next Friday, August 19th at 6:00pm I will be having a Big Shot Class. The cost is $15.00. We will be making 3 projects. I have added pictures of the projects we will be making. RSVP to save your spot I only have a few left.
101_4993
101_4997
Thank you for looking at my blog.
I hope you find some time to stamp today
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE having a Big Shot!! I use it on almost everything. The Big Shot and Punches are my two favorite things.

    ReplyDelete