Friday, August 5, 2011

Going On A Cruise!

Hi Everyone,

Yes, that is right, we are going on a cruise. For all of you that know, we have been talking about flying into Seattle and then driving down the coast. Well my Mom came to me the other day and said how about a cruise instead. So we checked into it and today we booked it. We are going to Alaska! It is a seven day cruise and we will be going in September. I am real excited!This is going to be really good for my Mom.
Today a friend and I worked on wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and decorations for the pews. There are 6 bouquets, 13 boutonnieres and 12 pew decorations. We have a young lady in our church getting married tomorrow night. So we will finish those up in the morning and then go decorate the church.

I did get a little time to stamp last night. I am LOVING the Nursery Nest DSP! It has some of the prettiest colors in it. Also the Aviary stamp set coordinates with it. I love that this stamp set is versatile. It can be used to make a very elegant card or it can be whimsical as well. I really love how this card came out.

101_4968
I used:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, and Basic Grey
Markers: Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, and Basic Grey
Ribbon: 3/8’ taffeta going grey (so sorry I didn’t check this first. But this is retired)
It is bedtime for me. I have lots to do tomorrow.
Hope you get some time to stamp today
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love the Aviary stamps! Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete