Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Charming

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a card up for you. Well I actually started these before Convention but I am getting them finished. I LOVE the Charming stamp set! This is truly one of my favorites!

I use it a lot. I also am in LOVE with this color combination. It is so warm and inviting!

101_4967

The cardstock colors are Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, and Whisper White.

I used markers for the flowers, Old Olive, Marina Mist, and Daffodil Delight.

The ink colors are Cajun Craze and River Rock

The punches I used were the 2 1/2’ circle, the 1 1/4’ circle, the 1 3/8’ inch circle and the small oval.

I also used a piece of Marina mist 1/4’ grosgrain ribbon.

The Designer Series paper is Paisley Petals which is another on of my favorites!

 

The next pictures are a class I took at Convention Hosted by Carrie Cudney from Sampin’ Up! The class was called “Every Last Detail” Carrie is fabulous at what she does. We were able to get the first 2 frames done while there. So last night I thought I would work on it and was able to finish another frame! That is the bottom photo. I can not wait till it is all finished but it is time consuming. There are so many details to do. But I LOVE IT! I can’t wait for you all to see it!

101_4961101_4962

Well I have my wonderful Grandson today. He is such a character! I just love taking care of him.

I hope you find the time to stamp today

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I am excited to see your finished project. Enjoy your cute little grandson. I get mine again tomorrow. He is fun! We will have to do some stamping since I didn't have the time yesterday when he wanted to stamp.

    ReplyDelete