Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome Neighbor

 

Hello Stamping Friends!

I do like this stamp set! Good Neighbor. It is Free with a $50.00 order for 1 month more. Then it goes away forever :(
Same with the paper, Welcome Neighbor. So if you are thinking you would like this set, don't wait, get you order to me right away! I sure would hate for you to miss it. I have this set in clear mount and I have to say I really enjoy using them. They make stamping easier by being able to see where you are putting the stamp. I barley did any stamping on this card because this paper is so amazing. I really did not want to cover any of it up. So I just put a small image on it.
I know in the picture it looks very light but in person you can really see it. Also I am so sorry, I forgot to turn off the date on my camera. I tried to crop it out but there was not enough room. So, hopefully i will remember to turn it off!

Here is the recipe:
Stamp Sets: Good Neighbors, Warm Words
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
DSP: Welcome Neighbor
Ribbon:Bermuda Bay 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches: 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch

Well until tomorrow, Happy Stamping
Karen

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment