Monday, March 1, 2010

Starting the week off with a color challenge

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a little busy but it was well worth it. This week is busy so I needed to prepare for it. My father who I have spoke about in the past, well his cancer has returned yet again. So today he has an appoiment with his neurologist to see how he is doing on his seizure med. Then I am off to Phoenix for two days. I am a volunteer for the next National 4-H Agents Conference. (It will be held this year in Phoenix.) So we are doing a walk through, to see how things will work. Then Tuesday night I am back home for a day, then back to Tucson for my dad's first chemo treatment for this round. Then on Friday my husband will pick me up and we are off to Casa Grand for the final SAILA show for our girl Corey. We are sad about that because now all of our kids have aged out of 4-H. Then we will see what the following week has to bring for us in appointments for my dad.


 
Posted by Picasa


Here is my card for today. I used a color challenge for this card. It was fun to do. The color challenge is color challenge #2 from Stamping With Juanita The colors are Almost Amathyst, Barley Banana, Pale Plum. So with those colors I just had to do a Easter card. This time though I used a fun technique. It is called Stained Mosaic. The technique can be found here . It was so much fun! I just love this stamp set as well.
Here is the recipe,
Stamps: A Good Egg
Card stock: Almost Amethyst, Barley Banana, Pale Plum and Whispher White(for the eggs)
Inks: Whisper white, Almost Amethist
Markers: Pale Plum, Barley Banana
Punches:Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Misc: Dazzling Diamonds, White Embossing Powder, Crystal Effects

Untill tomorrow, Happy Stamping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment