Sunday, March 14, 2010

MDS CARD

Hi stamping and scraping friends,

Sorry again that I didn't post this past week. It was kind of busy with my parents. My dad started his chemo and had kind of a rough time, then doctors apt. and so on.

I did get MDS (My Digital Studio) a week ago, and I have been playing with it. It is so much fun! I am so sorry I didn't get this sooner. So far I have made a couple scrapbooking pages, this card and a flyer.(for practice) This is something you do not have to go on-line for. You can sit when you have time, on a plane, riding in a car, when your at a show, and work on your projects. This is what I plan on doing while I sit with my dad when he gets chemo.

If anyone is interested in looking at the program, give me a call and we will set up a time for you to come see it. I can't tell you how much I enjoy it! So here is my card.



Happy stamping
Karen

1 comment:

  1. It is a great program!! I enjoy trying out lots of different things before choosing what I like best. And it only takes a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete