Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Friday Again


Hi Stamping Friends,

What a week! Is it over yet? I am getting ready to go to Casa Granda For a Jackpot. It is where some of our kids get together and show sheep, goats, swine and cattle. Our girl Corey shows sheep and goats. This is her last show and the awards night for the year. It will be a fun long weekend.

This card I made uses one fun stamp set and a wheel. The wheel is Very Vintage and the set is Hello Again. I also used one of my favorite tools, the Spritzer tool. If you have not used it yet you have to find time to come over and try it. It is so much fun!
On the flowers I used the Stampin' Up! Stamp and Write Markers I love using the markers so you can color with different colors all at once. I also used the Chit Chat rub-ons. It has so many sayings for you to use.
I used Always Artichoke, Kraft and Naturals White cardstock. I used Chocolate chip ink for the wheel. I also used Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip makers. I tore the paper for texture and added some Linen Thread.
Keep Stamping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment