Monday, May 18, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch, Week # 87



Hi everyone!

It is Mojo Monday. This is such a great sketch! I have already made 2 cards using it and next I am on to a scrapbooking page! I will post the 2nd card later. But first I wanted to post this one. I was able to use one of my absolutely favorite stamp sets and paper. If you look close enough you can see I also did a shadow technique.



Here is what I used:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Great Friend

Cardstock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Apricot Appeal Textured cardstock

DSP: Good Morning Sunshine

Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze

Accessories: White Grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Circles #2 die 11/4" Square Punch, 13/8" Square Punch



1 comment:

  1. Hey how do you do? Such a pretty card you made.layering the same image on top was a great idea..I will have to remember that. You are so creative.....don't you just love Mondays? Hey, I would love for you to stop by on Tuesdays for the "Midnight Madness" Sketch Challenge..you would fit right in :)

    Check it out here http://priscillastyle.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete