Friday, August 19, 2011

Next Technique Class

Good Morning!
Today I have a fun card for you. I used a new stamp set we received at convention. This is the new hostess set in the New Holiday Mini. I can’t show you a picture of the stamp set but most of you should have the Mini by now. If you don’t have it and would like it, let me know so I can make sure you get one.

If you double click on the photo it will be enlarged. You will be able to see the wreath better. This is a fun technique that we will be learning at the next Technique class. We learn two techniques and make two cards for each. Plus you also make a sample of each to put on your 6 x 6 instruction sheet so you have it when you need it. If you are interested the class is September 26th at 6:00 pm. The cost is $15.00. Please RSVP by the 9th so I have time to get your kits together.

The colors on this card are Always Artichoke,Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Soft Suede. 

101_5041

Have a great day! I hope you find some time to stamp today.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty card! It uses my favorite things-the Big Shot, and some Punches! Have fun with your class!

    ReplyDelete