Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Little Late

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I’m a day late on this post. Monday night while having my Technique class a friend of mine kept texting me. He wanted to stay over because the next day which would be today, he started school. All summer we talked about him staying over to play video games all night, but we just were not able to get our times together. So he stayed but I was so tired and I new my Grandson was coming in the morning, I just had to go to sleep. We watched a little of Rango but at 12:00 I was out. The next day which was Tuesday we had a nice day with Weston. That is why I am late. The boys kept me very busy. So today I have the cards to post. First this is Levi and Weston. I have known Levi since before he was Weston’s age and we are good friends.

101_4981101_4983

Ok here are the cards. We did the Faux Mother of Pearl technique.

101_4979101_4985

They really are pretty in person. The one with the Upsy Daisy set looks like glass almost. I personally think it is so pretty! The other set I used was one of many that I received for free at Convention this past year. I absolutely love this set and you will see a lot done with it from me.

Speaking of Convention…….would you like to go next year? All you have to do is sign up to be a demonstrator. I would love to have you on my team! Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail ( kabouchikas@msn.com ) with any questions you might have.

Make sure you check back tomorrow for a special I am running.

 

I hope you find sometime to stamp today

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment