Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Halloween Tree

Good Morning!
Well I’m in for an extremely busy morning but I thought I would post this quickly. Last night I was busy working on my tree. I love decorating it for the different holidays. So I was able to get a few decorations finished. These turned out to be so adorable! Also extremely easy. Kimberly Van Diepen did them last year and so I thought I would give them a try. I used the new Halloween paper Frightful Sight. The stamp sets used are Wicked Cool and Batty For You.
101_5103101_5105
So I wanted to show you all this picture of my amazing grandson. He puts his whole hand in his mouth because he is teething. (one or two fingers would do, but not for him!) So this is one of his teething toys. He puts the whole end in his mouth! What a talented boy! Ha Ha! I just enjoy him so much!
2
Hope you find some time to stamp today
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Cute Halloween decorations! Cute grandson! Good Luck with the teething.

    ReplyDelete