Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An Easter Card


Hello Stamping Friends,
Don't you just love the Sweet Pea DSP and matching Sweet Pea Stitched Felt? I sure do! Again working on my hoarding issues. I just want to keep these items forever.
For this card I used Rose Red, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock. Sweet Pea DSP.
I cut the Whisper White with the Top Note die, then I used the small dots Textured Plate. I also cut the DSP with the Top Note die. I then cut the leaves out of the Leaf embosslit. I added the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt with glue dots and then stamped the sentiment with the Well Scripted stamp set. Punched it out with the Scallop Oval Punch then used the Scallop Oval in the Big Shot Movers and Shapers die. Layered them and adhered them. Isn't it wonderful how the oval is just a little bigger so they layer! I love how Stampin' Up! does that.
Thanks for stoping by,
Happy Stamping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment