Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gone For Too.........Long! Sorry.

Hi everyone,

Well it is time I get back to my blog. I am trying to learn how to balance everything with this business and it is a struggle. I think though with a lot of work I will get there.
I wanted to show you a card using something that goes through your big shot with no problem. It also adds a nice texture to your stamped project. It is supper thin cork. I picked it up in a hobby store. I truly love the colors with this.
I used the Halloween Hoot stamp set, and the Cast a Spell DSP. The card stock color is Elegant Eggplant. I have to say it was fun stamping on another texture.

Happy Stamping
Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that little witch. So fun to play with. LOL Well I dont own her yet but she looks fun.

    ReplyDelete